Friday, October 9, 2015

little guy's baby shower

I absolutely loved our little guy's baby shower!  Danielle, Andreia, and Tracy planned everything to perfection.  I seriously couldn't have asked for anything greater.  The decorations were super adorable, and coordinated perfectly with the nursery.  Beverly made the adorable favors (with hand-made boxes, no less!), Melanie helped with the food, and Rachel made all the delicious cupcakes.  I know that it took hours for these wonderful women to pull everything together, and I could not have been happier.  It was so fun to have everyone in our home to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our baby. Oh, and he still doesn't have a name...so I was grateful for the name suggestion game, haha.  
We were so grateful for all the nice gifts we received, and for the love we felt from family and friends.  Danielle took a quick picture of Kevin and I before he headed out with Brooke.  They went on a little father-daughter outing during the festivities :)
I need to get a copy of the invitation, because it was super cute!  But the shower was held on September 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment