Thursday, October 8, 2015

Growing Daily

Brooke still likes to take her turn laying on the exam table during my regular OB visits. And those are her favorite toys from the waiting room.  Totally random, but they keep her happy. (A little video camera and backpack that go inside a spaceship toy). This picture was from my 28.5 week appointment.  My tummy was measuring right on "schedule" and the heart beat was strong.  
I can't believe that this picture was taken almost 7 weeks ago!  My belly feels much bigger these days, haha.  
At my 30 week appointment, she wanted to bring her doctor kit, and insisted on giving her baby a check-up on the table.  It was pretty adorable :)  The doctor thought it was hilarious, and asked Brooke all about her kit.  I took this picture the afternoon of my appointment.  I feel like I have nothing that fits me anymore.  I repeat the same outfits pretty frequently, especially because it is so hot still. 
I tried to convince Brooke to take pictures by the flowers we planted, but she was not so easily persuaded.  At least we got a semi-decent one...33 weeks along.
And last but not least, my belly at 35 weeks!  It is hard to believe that we are nearing the end of the pregnancy, but its also super exciting.  I don't really feel ready yet, but I am getting there!  
In just a few short weeks, we will have two little ones in our house.  I just put the bassinet together this week, and have begun packing our hospital bags.  I am feeling pretty anxious about all the unknowns.  Like, when the baby will make his debut.  How delivery will go. How Brooke will adjust to this huge life change. The sleepless nights, etc.  But, I am also super excited to see our little guy's face, which will hopefully help us make a decision about his name, which is still TBD.

No comments:

Post a Comment