Thursday, November 20, 2014

November Snapshot

It started getting a little chilly in November, but thankfully my mom made Brooke this ADORABLE beanie to keep her head warm:)  Makes me smile just looking at it.  The first time I tried it on her, we walked into the bathroom so she could see her reflection in the mirror.  She immediately started laughing and kept admiring herself from different angles. 

 I have about a thousand pictures of her at the park, but she is SO happy there, I just can't help but take her picture to remember all those sweet smiles and happy squeals.
 She is also a HUGE fan of the iPad.  I really don't like her to play on it very often, but it is amazing to me how quickly she learned how to navigate between apps and play the little games.  One of her favorites is this Very Hungry Alligator app.  Her first favorite was the Winnie the Pooh, or "Pooh Bear" app.  She wouldn't say "Bear" though, but instead would growl, haha.  Probably because we were always quizzing her on her animal sounds.


 Brooke continues to love her stroller, and can be seen taking all her babies/toys/ and sippy cups for rides around the house.
We hadn't taken Sunday pictures for a while, so I convinced Kevin that we needed a few :)  Brooke was definitely hamming it up for the camera, and I love this snapshot of her and her Daddy. We love our Brookie girl.

1 comment: