Monday, November 3, 2014

Boating in September

If you know Kevin at all, you know that he lives for being on the boat and enjoying an afternoon at the lake.  We went boating a lot more this summer than last (since Brooke was bigger), and she was a good little boating buddy :)  Although she was always such a good sport, I told Kevin that I wasn't sure that Brooke was having fun.  I mean, she liked sitting on the back swim step and splashing her feet in the water, and she liked seeing Daddy do his tricks behind the boat, but I don't think it is very pleasant to be stuck in a life jacket :(  But looking back at these pictures, she seems super happy, so that makes me feel better!
She liked "helping" Daddy drive the boat, and honking the loud horn.  I loved seeing Kevin so happy with his little girl.  He definitely has big plans for her as far as water sports are concerned, haha, so hopefully she loves the water as much as he does. 
Enjoyed tubing with Daddy, eating Nilla Wafers, and dancing with her Grandpa.
Kevin's cousin Mckay was also in town for my niece's baby blessing, so he came along for the afternoon of fun.  Kevin was pretty excited to have a guinea pig for all his new GoPro camera gadgets.
 Apparently it wasn't enough to get camera footage from the boat...Kevin needed to be on the tube so that he could get closer to the action with his telescoping handle, haha.  My husband cracks me up.
It was a great afternoon, and I am sure we have a few more outings before the boat gets winterized for the season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment