Monday, November 3, 2014

iPhone Gems

I am well aware that I take a zillion pictures of Brooke, but I just try to capture all the cute moments from my days with her!  I just looked through my phone pics, and figured I should share my favorites from the last few months. 
 Her first taste of Costco frozen yogurt...she kept signing for more, and seriously CRIED when it was gone, haha.
 Having a little nap at Grandma's house.  Her chubby little hand on her face melts my heart.
 Finagled her leg out of her highchair, and thought it was HILARIOUS.
 First official ponytail!  I sent this pic to family and my SIL commented that if we dyed her hair pink and put a jewel in her belly, she would look like a little troll.  So true :)
 Giant baby in her swing.
 Exhausted after the fireworks.
 Drinking and driving...
 Thought she was one of the "big girls" at our Ward's Pioneer Day celebration.

Yeah, she works out :)
 A hot summer day calls for a popsicle.
 This expression cracks me up every time.
 Spent many afternoons at the pool.
 Cuddle time with Grandma after my surgery (post to follow).
 I am pretty sure that Brooke has THE BEST bed head of all time.
 Becoming a bit too adventuresome for my liking :(
 Discovered that she only needed to keep her hand raised up to ensure that her purse stayed where she wanted it.
 Met Baby Marlie (Joanna's daughter) less than an hour after she was born.
 Went "backpacking" with Daddy in Austin.
 Sorry for the picture overload, but I didn't want to forget about these little moments with my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment