Monday, November 3, 2014

September Snapshot

Up until Brooke was 12 months old, I organized all my pictures according to "Brooke's first month, second month, etc."  I also took her picture with the blocks on her month marks.  Since I am not doing that anymore, I have started grouping her pics by the month of the year.  So, here is September in a nutshell. 
 We spent A LOT of time outside.  Brooke loves her bubbles, shovels, water can, and rocking on the front porch.
 I am not kidding, she has the best bed head out there :)
 Had a little play date with the adorable Mr Brooks!  These blondies need to get married some day.
 And finished up the pool season with Daddy.
Brooke started walking mid-August, and she hasn't stopped since!  She is a busy little girl, but it is fun watching her explore and grow everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment