Thursday, June 30, 2016

aubrey girl


Little Aubrey turned two on June 25th, and Brooke was excited to go to her cousin's birthday party.  Not only was it a birthday party, but it was at the park.  Doesn't get better than that :)  Add to that a sprinkle donut, and I guess it does get better. 
Colby went on his first swing ride, which he loved. His sister and cousins all wanted to help push him.
I can't remember who put this Hello Kitty hat on Colby, but everyone thought it was pretty cute.  With a sister and girl cousins, he is bound to play some dress up in the future, haha.
As we were driving home, I smelled something gross.  I asked Kevin if he could smell it, and he said he couldn't.  I figured Colby must have pooped, but didn't think much about it.  We still had 25 minutes until we would be home.  I continued talking to Kevin, but the smell seemed to be getting worse.  Colby was being quiet, so I actually thought he may have fallen asleep.  I turned around and jokingly said to Brooke, "Can you ask Colby if he had a blowout?"  She looked over at him, and said, "He did, and he's eating it."  WHAT???? I literally jumped up to look over my seat, and saw Colby covered, LITERALLY COVERED, in his poop.  He had his hands in his mouth, and was possibly eating the poop.  I grabbed his hands away from his face, and began telling Kevin that we needed to pull over immediately.  We were on a toll road, so not exactly the best place to pull over.  I grabbed some wipes and began wiping off his face and hands.  Kevin pulled over as quickly as he could, and we determined that we shouldn't get him out because we couldn't clean up his carseat well anyways...so we wiped up as much as possible, then I sat in the back next to Stinky to ensure that he didn't make an even bigger mess.
How does this even happen??  He was so quiet, but now I understand why the stench was becoming unbearable.  He looked pretty pleased with himself, though, so I did take a quick picture. We pulled him from his disgusting carseat when we arrived home, and he went straight to the bathtub.  Kevin was on carseat duty, and he said he basically just power washed the whole thing.  Thankfully, the cover can go in the washing machine, so that was phase two of clean-up.  It's a good thing he is so cute, because holy disgusting, that poop was smelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment