Tuesday, June 14, 2016

3 balloons

When Brooke was nearing her first birthday, I saw the cutest picture on Pinterest of a little girl holding one GIANT balloon on a bridge.  It was a first birthday photo shoot, and I wanted to replicate it.  Thankfully, my friend Danielle was willing to take the pictures for me, and they turned out great.  When her second birthday was approaching, I wanted more pictures, but with two balloons.  I knew I couldn't do the giant balloons again because I could barely fit one in our truck.  Oh, and Brooke was in her picture-hating phase :(  But, I decided that maybe we could take them at the beach in California since Brooke would be so excited with the novelty of the outing.  On the way to the beach, we picked up two regular balloons, and the plan worked like a charm.

So, of course I had to continue the tradition and take pictures of her with THREE balloons. Party City started carrying 2 foot balloons, and I was hopeful that I could fit all 3 inside the Armada.  It was a sweaty hot day, but we braved the elements and I was able to get some cute pictures of my darling three year old girl. The hand-on-the-chin pose was completely her own doing.
Colby was a good sport, but goodness gracious, he was a sweaty flushed mess by the end.  And we were only out there for maybe 15 minutes. Texas summers are no joke!
It is so fun (and also slightly sad), to look back and see how much she has changed in such a short amount of time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment