Sunday, November 15, 2015

newborn photos

Miss Danielle offered to come take Colby's newborn pictures, and I love how they turned out. He was one week old, and it was the first day I had the kids on my own.  The morning actually went super smoothly, so when Danielle showed up, I thought we were ready.  Then Colby was not staying asleep, which was causing me some anxiety.  Thankfully, Danielle was super patient and just waited while I nursed him several times throughout the almost 2 hours she was here.  Oh, did I mention that she came to ME?  That's a sweet friend right there!
Danielle even managed to get a couple with Brooke :)  And we all know how resistant Brooke can be about pictures!
I really wanted a picture of him in this blanket my Mom knitted, and I wanted him to be naked so you could see his little newborn cuteness.  Well, he didn't like to be cold (despite the space heater we had going) and without a diaper, so I figured we didn't get a good shot.  Then Danielle emailed me this picture and I was thrilled.  I love that sweet face.  And those tiny fingers!
Kevin's one request was that we get a picture of Colby on his wakeboard.  Mission accomplished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment