Monday, July 7, 2014

Meador Family Dinner

While in Utah, we knew we wanted to see as many family members as possible!  Lucky for us, the Carter/Meador family has started a monthly potluck, and it happened to fall on the Sunday we were in town.  It was absolutely perfect since we were limited on time, but wanted to see everyone.  Almost 50 people were in attendance!

We went to Aunt Shelly's house a bit early so we could have a little extra time with Brooke's Great Grandma and Grandpa.

Little Rylie, who is two and a half, kept wanting to hold Brooke.  She would walk up to me while I was holding Brooke, and would just hold out her arms.  I was laughing because Brooke seemed almost as big as her, and wouldn't really fit on Rylie's lap, haha.
Several of Kevin's cousins were super surprised to see us since they didn't know we were coming!




We enjoyed those couple of hours together, and I feel so grateful that I married into a wonderful family.  Everyone has always been so welcoming to me, and they are a fun group of people to spend time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment