Monday, July 7, 2014

Eloise's Baby Blessing


My brother's little girl, Eloise Marie, received her baby blessing while we were all in Utah.  Kevin flew in on Saturday, so he was present and able to stand in the circle as well.  Sometimes it is really hard to be far away from my family, but I am so grateful for times like this, where we all get together and support each other in these important moments.  I know I take a million pictures, but I just don't want to forget anything!

Our good friend Annalise came to the blessing with her husband, baby Lucy, and her dad Doug Curley.  They were such close friends growing up, so it was nice to spend time with them.  They also came for dinner on Thursday, which I was grateful for, since you only have so much time to catch up while at church!  
My cousin Amy was also there with her baby boy Zach!  So many babies :)



Uncle Kevin getting in some cuddles from Miss Ellie, and Brooke enjoying story time with her Uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment