Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cousins :)

Jeffrey and Madison brought Ellie to Texas, and we were thrilled. Even though we had seen them at the end of April, Ellie had changed so much already!  My favorite thing was the adorable smiles I could get from her.  I would just say her name from across the room, and she would flash her gummy smile.  It seriously melted my heart :)  It was so fun to have them here and to watch the cousins together.  I had to constantly be on guard though because Brooke was very interested in being close to her cousin :)


Cutie girls in bucket hats :)  It was impossible to get them to both look at the camera, but at least they were both turning their heads in the same direction, haha.

See, adorable!!   The first of many cousin baths I am sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment