Sunday, December 27, 2015

christmas sunday

Kevin had his usual church meetings the Sunday before Christmas, so I was on my own to try and take a picture of them in their festive outfits.  When I asked Brooke about taking a picture, she seemed excited about it and wanted to go by our smaller tree and lay down, haha.  I'm not really sure where she got that idea, but I went with it.

I then bribed her with jelly beans to take a few more sitting in a chair.  She was super adorable with Colby, and I love that she wanted to kiss him and help hold his head. 
When we got home from church, I really wanted to try for a family picture.  I actually wanted to ask someone to take one at church, but of course Kevin was embarrassed.  We attempted to take a self-timer shot, and it was a big flop.
After we had lunch, we made three batches of cookies to deliver to our ward friends.  Brooke didn't want to help with the measuring and mixing this time, but she did like sprinkling the sea salt on top.  And eating the chocolate chips, of course :)
Once the cookies were plated and ready to go, we went around making the deliveries.  It was a fun family outing, and I hope to make this a Christmas tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment