Friday, June 17, 2022

california-day 4

Sadly, Brooke did NOT wake up feeling better, but continued to have a fever on and off all day.  I didn't give her medication at first because I was hoping the fever would do its job and get rid of the infection, but I eventually gave her some to make her more comfortable.  Since Mom had lots of at-home Covid tests, I decided to test Brooke. The test came back negative, so I was somewhat relieved that we didn't bring Covid to their house. She didn't have much of an appetite, but did manage to eat some watermelon bites throughout the day.  She napped a lot, which meant that the rest of us stayed home and played more games and watched a few movies. 
We ordered the yummiest pizza for dinner, then played a few rounds of marbles with Brooke.  It was good to see her out of bed, but you could tell that she didn't have her usual spunk or energy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment