Tuesday, June 14, 2022

california-day 1

In late Spring, I started feeling like I wanted to go visit my parents in California. I knew that we'd see them in July for our family reunion in San Diego, but I wanted to have more one-on-one time with just them.  Thankfully, Kevin fully supported this plan, so we booked our flights!
Traveling with these two is a breeze!
Papa picked us up from the airport and the kids had lots of hugs for him!
And lots for Nay Nay when we arrived at their home!  I love to see the relationship my kids have with my parents. I feel so blessed for the beautiful childhood I had and for the abundance of love I always felt, so it's great to see that same love given to my children. 
We soaked up the rest of the afternoon just hanging out and enjoying our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment