Thursday, January 30, 2020

the elusive tooth #6

Brooke is losing teeth like nobody's business, haha!  She had commented during breakfast that another tooth was loose, but I wan't expecting it to fall out THAT day.  But I guess that's what happened with the last tooth, so I should have been prepared!  The funniest part was that she didn't even realize that her tooth had fallen out!

They had just done some sort of experiment with crushed-up oreos and pudding, and then Mrs. Farwell let them eat their experiment.  Her face was messy, so she went to the bathroom to clean up.  It wasn't until she looked in the mirror that she noticed her missing tooth.  So, she either swallowed it, or maybe it fell out and she didn't notice?  I really have no idea how either of those scenarios is possible, but the tooth was, indeed, missing.

She came right home and wrote the tooth fairy a note explaining why her tooth wouldn't be under her pillow :) Luckily, the tooth fairy still found her and left a note and a crisp $1 bill.  My girl is now sporting a very toothless grin, but I love how happy it makes her!

No comments:

Post a Comment