Monday, January 6, 2020

budding artist

I completely adore how much Brooke loves to draw and create.  She is so creative and finds so much joy in drawing things she loves.  On this particular day, we were playing at the park with friends. She asked permission to run home for our chalk bucket, and then I watched as she moved from one project to the next.  My favorite was her colorful princess, and it only seemed fitting to take her picture since she was not only wearing a princess dress, but also a tiara. 
I mean, is this not adorable?? I love the pink cheeks, smile, huge crown and patterned dress. 
When I inquired about this one, Brooke informed me that it was a girl making a snow angel.  I should have been able to figure that out :)

This one needs no explanation, but I thought her fluffy clouds at the bottom were cute, as well as her shades of colors.
At one point, she asked to see a picture of the temple on my phone.  Her and Marlie were drawing a city, and she thought to draw the temple in their plans.  She's a sweet girl, and definitely a budding artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment