Wednesday, October 23, 2019

arlington patch

Another week, another pumpkin patch! We've been meeting the Arlington friends here for years, and this year was no exception. We were the first ones there, so I had plenty of time to get pics of Brooke and Colby on their favorite horses :)
It was super bright, can you tell?? Hahaha!
Our friends arrived shortly after and the kids all ran and played while I chatted with Danielle and Tracy.  That's the perfect playdate if you ask me :)
Brooke collected a bunch of pumpkins, but wasn't thrilled when I told her that I wasn't buying any of them.
After an hour or so, the sun started to soften and I was able to get a few really cute pictures of Tracy's kids for her since her phone was dead.  The lighting was so perfect, so of course I made my kids pose for a few more pictures :)  They were happy to oblige when I reminded them about the brownies we brought to share.
Danielle took a really cute one as well :)
I love this group of kids so much, and I love the friendships I've had with Danielle and Tracy for the past 12.5 years!
Friends for life!!  These traditions are so important to me and I'm grateful that we can keep it up!  Andreia didn't make it this year, but she's hit or miss on this outing anyway, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment