Saturday, July 25, 2015

Nordstrom Park (CA Trip-Thursday)

Thursday was a bit overcast, which made for a perfect day to play at Nordstrom park!  I love having a park across the street from our home, but since it is sweaty hot in Texas right now, it was nice to have some cool morning air to play in.    
As you can tell, Brooke quite enjoyed herself.
She made a little friend while we there, which was pretty darling to watch.
After our park adventure, we headed over to Eric's Delicafe, which is a must when I visit home.  I ALWAYS get the R.E.O Speedwagon sandwich, which is a heated turkey and ham sandwich with Eric's secret goo (sauce), sprouts, and tomatoes.  It doesn't sound all that amazing, but trust me when I say that it is.  And lucky for us, Eric's is located right next to TJ Maxx.  Perfect, right?  Mom and I  have a strong love for TJ Maxx, so we had a good ol' time.

The afternoon was spent in the backyard enjoying popsicles and playing with the new sand toys Mom bought for our planned beach outing.

And I can't forget to mention dinner, haha.  Another one of my favorites: Super Taqueria.  It is not a fancy place by any stretch of the imagination, but it is oh so delicious.  I would pay a lot of money to have a Super Taq in Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment