Tuesday, July 21, 2015

bigger bump

I am feeling rather large these days, but I know that I'll regret it if I don't document the bump!  I have now gained 20 pounds (yikes), and my new doctor (who I love) made a comment to me about gaining 5 pounds in 4 weeks at my last appointment.  I can't even be mad though, because she said it in the sweetest way possible: "I don't know where you put 5 pounds, you look great!"  Hahaha.  But obviously she felt that she needed to comment on it.  I really don't feel that I am eating more than normal, but I am obviously exercising less due to being pregnant, and the Texas heat!  
                                     21 weeks
                                    23 weeks (Brooke didn't want to be in the picture, but she didn't want Kevin to take my picture either, haha.)
I am now 25 weeks along, and have my four week check-up tomorrow.  I will most definitely be wearing my lightest outfit possible to avoid any more comments about my weight gain, haha.  All kidding aside, I am beyond grateful for a healthy pregnancy, so if that comes with more weight gain, then bring it on :)

1 comment:

  1. do you take off your shoes? i always hated that in the winter, wearing heavy boots and such. heh. i made sure to take off everything i could. you look AMAZING! seriously. don't even sweat it.

    ReplyDelete