Sunday, December 20, 2020

christmas sunday and go-karts

I love Christmas Sunday!!  And I almost had to miss it because I started feeling sick on Friday. After many hours of searching on Saturday, I finally found a place to have a COVID test and it was negative.  I know so many have missed out on gatherings with friends and family, so I'm seriously grateful to be feeling better and that I didn't have to miss one of my favorite days of the year!

After church, we headed to Grandma and Papa's house where we took a few pics...
Brooke had a blue lollipop on the way up which turned her teeth kinda blue, but I love these two so much!
Getting a family selfie is always a good time, haha. 
Grandma and Papa weren't home yet, so we took turns taking pics with the kids :)
Kevin always takes it to another level, haha. 
That afternoon we had a family dinner and tried out the new gas powered go-kart Grandma and Papa bought earlier in the day down in Waco. It's an early Christmas gift for the kids, and Kevin was the first "kid" to give it a go...
All the kids did a great job!  We hadn't brought our helmets, so luckily Kinley and Aubrey were willing to share :)
Colby rocked that pink helmet like a boss.
Brooke always makes time for her sweet baby cousin...
It really is so sweet to see the "big kids" dote on Emery...
At one point, Auntie Mel Mel asked "Babysitter Brooke" to watch Emery and my girl was in heaven!  She especially loved the nickname:)
Overall, it was a great day.  Only a few more days until Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment