Friday, October 30, 2020

life in october

All of the details for these pictures are in the Chatbooks, but I love to dump them here as well.  The seemingly small moments are what I love about each day as a stay-at-home mom. Sometimes I feel so busy with all the things required in taking care of the house, my calling, etc...but I am truly happiest when I allow myself to enjoy the simple moments with my kids.  These are those moments...
First Day at Little Hearts!!  He's such a handsome little guy, if I do say so myself :)
Picture Day at school...
Finally getting around to making Colby's first year scrapbook...
Celebrated Grandma's birthday with a nice breakfast at First Watch...
Yes, it's still plenty warm to go boating in October!  The water was starting to get a bit chillier (hence the wetsuit), but still great boating weather.
Sunday Pictures...
Apparently we had a few cold days as well, haha.
Still working on that scrapbook...
Failed attempt at going to the World Series Game at Globe Life Park in Arlington.  I still can't believe that somebody scammed us out of $400, but lesson learned. Colby still talks about that night and how fun it was to go eat at Waffle House.  It's the simple things, I guess :)
And that's a wrap on life in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment