Sunday, August 4, 2019

sunday love

This little Sunday photo op was motivated by Brookie's cute hairstyle. The day before, she and I had been playing strawberry shortcake dolls up in her room. Several of her girls had the most amazing hairsyles, all thanks to Dani Taggart the last time she babysat. When I told Brooke that I could definitely do one of the styles on HER hair for church the next day, she was ecstatic.
I loved how it turned out, and it was so fun to see her excited about something I created for her. Brooke has since asked me (multiple times) if we can have a "playdate" with Dani so she can teach me how to do those adorable milkmaid braids on one of the other strawberry shortcake dolls, haha.  The best part, is that Dani would totally do it because she's a sweetheart!
I love these littles more than words can express!  I especially love that Colby ASKED to be in this picture, and that he wanted to wear matching ties with Daddy.  But only in the morning and on the drive to church, haha, he most definitely left it in the car as soon as we arrived at the church parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment