Tuesday, July 30, 2019

dad moments

I'm pretty sure that this picture will always be precious. We all love watching Kevin play softball on Tuesdays (with a group of guys from the ward), but Colby thinks it is THE greatest thing.  He loves sports and idolizes his Daddy, so it's a winning combination :)  Kevin saw Colby just outside the dugout, and stepped over to talk with him.  I was luckily close and could jump up and take a picture of this adorable father-son moment.  I couldn't hear the conversation, but my heart melted when I saw the way they were looking at each other and the adorable way Colby had his leg propped up against the wall.  These boys certainly have my heart.

When I showed Kevin the picture later, he made a comment about how Colby was such a good boy.  I know that Kevin is looking forward to the day that Colby will play baseball and they will share more moments like this!  Dad moments, for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment