Saturday, July 6, 2019

breakfast with friends

Another favorite friend tradition is our Fourth of July breakfast, which actually never happens on the fourth, haha.  Sometimes it's a few days before, sometimes a few day after :)  This year, it was on Saturday the 6th. Andreia and her family were in Canada all month, so they missed it. Tracy texted early that morning that Nora was sick, so they had to miss it.  A little while later, she texted that she would just send Doug with Cooper and Britton since they were really disappointed that they were missing out!  I'm so glad that she did!  

This was the kid table, with the exception of Colby who was extremely clingy that morning. We had to wake him up for the event, which never bodes well, haha.  
We have pictures of these littles since they were all much younger, so this is also a fun part of the tradition.  Colby wanted nothing to do with the picture and I didn't feel like fighting him about it, so he's missing :(
The guys :)
And Danielle and I, haha.  Our numbers were definitely smaller this year, but it was still really fun to spend time with these longtime friends :)
After breakfast, we headed to the pool for some more fun in the sun! The kids always love being at the pool with Dad, and Danielle and I even had a few minutes to lay out together. 
(This picture cracks me up!  I was trying to take a sweet picture of them playing Barbies, but as I was looking at the pictures that night, I realized that Kevin was squirting the Barbie with his squirter, haha.  Gotta love Dads!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment