Monday, July 29, 2019

another hawaiian falls date

We had another amazing cousin (and Grandma) pool date at Hawaiian Falls! The kids had a blast together and really played so well together. I love that they were holding their babies in this first picture because they played with them A TON!
The kids were patiently waiting for us adults to get our sunscreen on, so I took the opportunity to get a few cute pictures.  I sure love the bond they are creating together and for these fun summer memories together!
When we sat down for lunch (after playing for a few hours), Colby made a comment about how you aren't allowed to do somersaults at Hawaiian Falls.  I thought it was a pretty random comment to make, but I acknowledged him and went on my way with lunch.
A few minutes later, I looked up and saw this sign hanging by our table.  I burst out laughing and realized why Colby had made that comment about no somersaults, haha. Seeing things through his eyes is adorable sometimes :)  I explained to him that the sign had been turned upside down, so we fixed it, after all having a good laugh.
We spent a few more hours swimming, riding slides, floating the lazy river, and playing in the wave pool.
Then it was time for some cotton candy!  These kids make me smile :)
Grandma also went and bought them a snow cone to share, so it was a sugar overload.
As we were about to leave, we went to check out the bucket area.  I've written about how this is not a favorite for my kids because they don't like the gigantic bucket of water dumping on them (I don't blame them!), but the girls were having a blast taking their babies around this spinning thing and down the small red slides.  Kinley and Aubrey also rode the other slides, but Brooke was more cautious.  And Colby was sitting on my lap off to the side. It had been a long day at the waterpark, and he was getting whiney.
It was another great day full of fun memories as a family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment