Tuesday, November 20, 2018

motherhood

Sometimes motherhood feels exhausting, but it can also be the best thing in the world!  I take so many pictures, but when I capture genuine smiles on my kids, my whole world stops and I feel so grateful for that moment.  I love looking back on those pictures because I can see the joy on their faces, and it brings joy to my heart.  It makes me feel like I am doing something right as a mother.  That my little humans are happy.

My kids can test my patience, but they also have the best personalities and make me laugh every single day.  Seeing their little minds work, hearing their thoughts, being the recipient of their love and affection, and watching them grow makes motherhood beautiful. 
I love you, Brookie and Colby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment