Wednesday, November 28, 2018

fall leaves

With Fall, comes the leaves!  They all seemed to fall off our tree in just a few days, which meant that it was time to start a leaf pile.  Colby jumped in the pile for a solid 40 minutes while I strung lights on our front two trees.  
We played some more once Brooke was home from school, and to say that my kids enjoyed it would be a huge understatement.  I love that they could entertain themselves forever just playing in the leaves together.  They had the occasional fight about who would jump first, but for the most part, they got along :)
We opted to leave the pile out, which meant that we had more fun the next afternoon.  More leaves had fallen off our trees, so the pile was growing.  The kids waiting patiently for me to get the pile ready, and when I tried to snap a quick picture, this is what I got...
Such weirdos, haha.  But the next few pictures were too adorable and totally candid.  I love these kids so much.
When they tired of jumping, they moved onto "leaf angels", and burying themselves in the leaves.  Just the thought of it makes my skin crawl because I'm scared of spiders and such, but they had the time of their lives.
We're loving Fall around here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment