Tuesday, April 3, 2018

picture day

I adore these sweet pictures of my girl on picture day!  I have such mixed emotions about how fast she is growing up.  On one hand, I love the conversations we have and the things we laugh about, but I just feel like time is flying by.  She has loved school, and I appreciate the kind things her teachers say about her.  The most recent note home praised Brooke for being kind, thoughtful, sweet, and an awesome student.

She really does have the sweetest heart, and has a lot of love to give. Her hugs are the absolute best, and she's been in a phrase where all her comments or questions start with, "Mama, can I tell you something?"  I hope she always wants to talk to me about whatever is on her little mind. 
You have our heart, and will forever be our little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment