Friday, April 20, 2018

lynn creek park

It's pretty amazing when your friend doubles as your personal photographer! We spent a beautiful morning at the lake with friends, and Danielle captured these sweet pictures of my kids. 
I love watching my kids play at the beach!  Brooke especially loves it, and would play in the sand for hours if we had no schedule to keep. This particular day, she played a ton with Brandt and they worked hard at hollowing out a hole in the sand to then fill with water.
The water was freezing, but they still wanted to take a quick dip.  I know the temperatures will be HOT in a matter of weeks, so i'm trying to soak up these beautiful spring days while they last!
Not my best side, but I am grateful that Danielle took some pictures of me playing with the kids.  I love playdates because they allow me to have time with my friends while the kids play with theirs, but sometimes it's hard when the kids are wanting more attention than i'm giving.  Colby is especially needy at the beach, but I have to remind myself that the days of him wanting to hold my hand and be near him aren't going to last forever. And I hope that he'll have happy memories of Mama playing with him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment