Friday, April 6, 2018

kindergarten round-up

Speaking of Brooke growing up, we went to Kindergarten Round-Up at the beginning of April!  She talked for weeks about how she was going to be a Daulton Dragon, then Colby would talk about how his mascot would be Spiderman when he went to school, haha.  I love hearing them talk in the car, except when they're fighting, of course.

She loved the tour of the school, and was very interested in checking out the classroom.  I feel confident that she will excel at school.  She loves to learn, is dedicated, and is great at following directions. I am a bit worried about the long days, and the fact that she'll be going to school 5 days a week as opposed to her current 2, but hopefully she transitions well to the new schedule.  I might be the one suffering having to get her out the door each morning.  As I type this I have a twinge of sadness in my heart because I know how much I will miss her, but I'll be excited to see her each afternoon  On the bright side, I will make it a priority to spend quality time with Colby.

New adventures await...


No comments:

Post a Comment