Thursday, April 12, 2018

beatiful bluebonnets

I absolutely love the wild bluebonnets that start popping up everywhere in March and April.  I love seeing patches of flowers along the freeway, and I love that the kids start spotting them before I can even make a comment.  This year, I scoped out the patch I wanted to use, and took the kids on an "adventure" to see the flowers. They were such great sports, and I was able to capture some pretty sweet moments of my babies.  I'm still trying to figure out my camera, so some of these are from my phone as well. 

He totally posed himself like this, which was ADORABLE!
The sunset was unreal, which made me grateful for beautiful spring evenings.
As we were driving over to the field, Brooke had made me the sweetest offer. "If you want a picture in the bluebonnets, I can take it for you."  I told her that was okay, but as soon as we were headed back, she held true to her word and reminded me that I didn't get a picture yet.  I opted for a group selfie, and Colby grabbed my glasses at the last minute.  So funny, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment