Wednesday, March 2, 2016

colby-4 months

These 4 month pics may be my favorite by far!  I know that I am super biased, but I think that he looks so handsome in his little plaid shirt, jeggings, and soft boots.  My heart melter...
Brooke continues to be my helper/distractor...
Things to note this month: I started putting those no-scratch mittens on his hands again because he was constantly getting little cuts on his head.  No matter how much I trimmed or filed his nails, little sharp corners remained.  On the 11th, he pivoted 360 degrees on the floor trying to roll over. Mid February, he had a few nights of waking up every 2 hours, then slept 8 hours the next night.  I also stopped swaddling him because he was just fighting to get out of it.  Instead, I used the sleep sacks I loved with Brooke. And by the end of the month, he was trying to power-crunch to sit upright.  The moving begins!!  
 Four month stats: 15 pounds 14.5 ounces, and 26 inches long. He's growing like a weed :)  And his ear infection from a few weeks ago had cleared, so hooray for that!

We fall more and more in love with the little guy everyday.  He really is so super happy, and gives the best smiles and laughs ALL THE TIME!  He is also so patient with all the smothering from Brooke. I hope that one day they really will be best friends. I had a wonderful relationship with my little brother growing up, and I hope that they will enjoy playing together as well. Brooke and I talk a lot about all the fun things she can do when Colby gets bigger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment