Thursday, March 31, 2016

dallas zoo

Our play group hasn't been meeting for the past few months, but my friend Rachel invited the group to join her at the Dallas Zoo in the middle of March.  It was a beautiful day, but since it was also Spring Break for most of the schools around here, it was super crowded.  I have been telling Brooke that I would let her ride the pony at the zoo, so that was on our agenda for the day.  We went to the children's area first, and Brooke just played while I nursed Colby.  When I went to buy tickets for the pony ride, nobody was at the booth.  I found a zoo employee, who told me that they are gone from 12-1.  We went back a little after 2 as we were getting ready to leave the zoo, and although there was someone at the booth, they told me that pony rides end at noon.  What the heck?? Brooke was so disappointed and I was annoyed that the first lady didn't tell me that crucial piece of information.  There's always next time I guess.  
It was still nice to go on an adventure with these cuties and my good friend Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment