Thursday, March 31, 2016

like father, like son

You cannot deny that Colby looks exactly like his Daddy in this picture, haha.  When Brooke was a baby, I felt like she looked exactly like Kevin.  That was the first thing people told me when they saw her.  With Colby, I didn't get that reaction.  I mean, he looks like a Meador, but it wasn't as strong as with Brooke.  When I look at Colby's baby pictures next to Brooke's, I think they look a lot alike, but in general, I just feel like he has his own look.  Not sure if that makes sense.  Anyway, one day I put this BYU shirt on him (a gift from Aunt Shelly), and the baby staring back at me was totally a mini-Kevin. I went downstairs to get a baby picture of Kevin, and couldn't believe how much they looked alike.   Kevin couldn't believe it either! Like father, like son :)

No comments:

Post a Comment