Wednesday, May 13, 2015

texas girl

I had really good intentions of taking Brooke's pictures in the bluebonnets this year, but somehow never managed to do it during the peak bluebonnet season.  The day I went for my 13 week check-up, I decided that we would stop by the field and snap a few pictures anyways.  The above picture was taken first.  She was not a fan of sitting in the flowers :(
Once I helped her up, she was a little happier, but still slightly pouty.  I pointed to a ladybug, and then she was little Miss Curious. She also wanted to pick the flowers, but since I am pretty sure that is illegal, I tried to redirect her to some yellow flowers in the distance.
I love this picture because it shows how long her hair is getting!  We haven't cut it yet, and I just love the little curls on the bottom.  My little girl is growing up so quickly.  It's hard to believe that in a few short weeks she will be two years old.
My favorite one :)
I love the bluebonnet color, and during the peak season (which doesn't last long), they are stunning.  Maybe next year I can convince Kevin to take family pictures in the flowers!  After all, we aren't a true Texas family until we have a family picture in the bluebonnets.

1 comment: