Monday, May 11, 2015

Sunday Love-13 Weeks

I am in the awkward phase of pregnancy where I have gained weight, but don't have a cute baby bump yet.  Most of my skirts don't fit, but I keep reminding myself that this is a good problem to have.  It means that I have a baby growing inside of me.  A fact that I am eternally grateful for.  So, here I am at 13 weeks. Brooke adds a whole-lotta cuteness to the picture :)
When I see this picture, it makes me feel so much happiness deep down in my soul.  As cheesy as that sounds, I feel like it perfectly captures Brooke's sweet little spirit and the love she has for her Daddy.  They have a lot of fun together, and whenever I tell Kevin my worries or concerns about Brooke feeling left out when the new baby arrives, he always says, "Brooke and I will be buddies".  Although I love that he wants to be her buddy, I don't want to lose what I have with her too.  I don't want her to feel neglected by me.  Obviously the dynamic will change, but I am hoping that I can balance things well and that she will still feel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment