Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pregnancy Update

 My last blog post had me at 22 weeks...so it was time to update!!  (Thanks for the gentle reminders Jill and Danielle, haha.)  I have done 5 blog posts below this one...just to keep things chronological.  Enjoy :)

First off, Baby Meador is due in 11 days !!  We are so excited/anxious for the next few weeks.  People keep asking me if I am nervous, which is possibly making me a bit more nervous than I was!  I know our life is going to change drastically, but we have been waiting for this day for a long time.  I can't wait to see my daughter's face and have the opportunity to hold her and see Kevin hold her for the first time.  Makes me feel a bit emotional just thinking about it.

This is mostly for my own record...but here are the updated baby bump pictures.  Funny side-note:  I have had several people in the last 2 weeks tell me that I don't look like I am due so soon.  While this is a nice boost of confidence since I feel rather large (as I have to roll myself out of bed in the morning), I find it kind of funny.  Last week, I was working in a classroom with children with Autism.  One of the parents came in (whom I had never met, but have heard numerous stories about since she drives a Mazzerati and lives in Section 8 housing...apparently she recently inherited money) and was asking me about my due date, etc.  She was complimenting me about how great I looked, then in all seriousness, asked me if I was interested in being a surrogate when my pregnancy was over.  I wasn't quite sure how to respond, so I kind of laughed and said, "Probably not".  Kind of a weird conversation to have with someone you just met, right?  She just kept telling me that I looked so great pregnant, and that she really wanted to have a girl, but wasn't speaking to her son's father.  It was interesting, to say the least.

24 weeks
                                    26 weeks
                                    27 weeks
                                    28 weeks
                                    33 weeks
               34 weeks (compare to pic at 26 weeks)
      35 weeks (from my maternity pics, which I hope to have from the photographer soon!!)
                    35 weeks- First official Mother's Day
37 weeks

I had my last day of work on May 31st, so I have the next two weeks (unless Baby comes early) to finish up projects around the house, rest, and patiently wait for our little girl to arrive!  

1 comment:

  1. Loved the update... and CONGRATS! I heard Brooke made her debut! I am so happy for you and Kevin!

    ReplyDelete