Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Baby Shower #2

Baby girl and I were very spoiled to have two baby showers, but we sure enjoyed it!  All the girls before the shower...

 Tracy was kind enough to host the event in her backyard, and Tracy, Danielle, and Andreia did all the preparation for the evening.  It turned out so beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything nicer.  I love that it was outside and a lot of great women were able to attend.

 The hostesses...Danielle, Andreia, and Tracy.

 So grateful that family was able to attend, and that Daleth made the trip out for the occasion :)


 My friend Joanna is from my new ward.  She has been so friendly to me from day one, and we actually get to work together in young women's, which is really nice.

 Baby Girl was completely spoiled with cute gifts!  My creative friend Sarah made the banner above (which i used in my maternity pics), and I think I am going to hang it on our mantle for when we bring our newborn home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment