Thursday, May 26, 2022

last day of school

I can't quite believe that they are done with Kindergarten and Third Grade!!  It's been a wonderful year and we couldn't be more proud of their growth and accomplishments. 
They humored me by wearing (almost) the same outfits as their first day of school, but Colby grew out of his original shorts months ago and they both needed to wear sneakers for PE. 
My little loves...
They both came out of school super excited about the gifts from their teachers.  Colby's poster is now hanging on his bedroom door. 
I had a little "last day of school" gift waiting for the kids at home.  I bought 3 flavors of snow cone syrup from our favorite snow cone shop (Bahama Bucks) and printed large summer reading posters for each of them. 
Then we headed right to the pool...
Let the summer fun begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment