Monday, May 17, 2021

little hearts graduation

Our sweet boy graduated from Little Hearts!!  (We made it back from Orlando just in time!)  They had been practicing for a few weeks and he commented to me that he was super embarrassed to wear "those dresses."  I explained to him that they are a graduation tradition and that even Daddy wore one when he graduated from High School and College. That made him feel a lot better :)
I love these kids so much, and I love to see the love they have for each other (most of the time, haha)!
Due to Covid, each class had their own graduation ceremony and each child only received 4 tickets.  Grandma and Papa were gonna be out of town, so we didn't have to figure out which ONE of them could come with us.  I was also able to give our last ticket to another family that needed one more. 
While we waited for the ceremony to start, we watched a slideshow about the graduates.  Colby's slide said, "My favorite Little Hearts memory is learning about God."
Then it was time for these big kids to walk the stage!
Little Hearts Class of 2034 :)
After the ceremony, which consisted of the announcement of the graduates, a few songs, and a brief sermon by one of the ministers, it was picture time!  They had cute backdrops throughout the room, and we were first in line to get a picture with Ms. Pam and Ms. Tiffanie. Colby loved them both, and I was glad that Ms. Pam was able to take over when Ms. Tiffanie went on bed rest due to pregnancy complications. 
Both of my kids have LOVED Ms. Danielle, who teaches the Bible and literacy classes. 
And of course, a picture with Colby's number 1 fans!!
So proud of my little Buddy!  He did great at school this year, but I can't believe he is gonna be in Kindergarten in the Fall. He's totally ready, but I am gonna miss my days with him. 
Daddy loves and adores this boy as well...
We didn't really mingle a whole lot with people because I don't know the other parents well (due to Covid we can't go inside the school for drop-off or pick-up), but we did say hi to Ember and her mom and took a quick picture of these cuties...
We loved our experience with Little Hearts and feel so grateful that Brooke and Colby both had the opportunity to attend preschool here. I loved their curriculum, the teachers, and the sweet classmates. 

Congrats, Buddy!  He still had a few more days of school left, but it was all the fun end-of-year stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment