Thursday, October 26, 2017

green meadows

We always love going to the Green Meadows petting zoo, and although we normally go with friends, this time we went on our own. Highlights include: climbing the enclosures to get a closer look, taking the hay ride around the park, feeding the goats, watching the pig races, and petting all the baby animals.  
I adore Colby in this hat, which we actually can't find.  Nor can we find the replacement hat I bought him since this one was getting too small.
It's fun to see my kids really get into things, like feeding the goats.  They probably fed them 20 handfuls each because the place was empty and the animals kept coming back for more! I just tried not to cringe at the goat slobber in their hands. 
We lucked out by going right after lunch because the school groups were just leaving, and it was still too early for schools to be dismissed. I will have to remember that for this Fall, but Brookie will be in KINDERGARTEN!  How is she old enough for this?? It's all a little surreal to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment