Monday, April 3, 2017

bluebonnets 2017

The day that I took the kids for studio pictures, I decided to go for bluebonnet pictures as well! I figured they were already dressed and ready to go, so the timing was perfect.  Turns out that kids (mostly Colby) have a picture quota for the day, and Colby was already at his max.  I did manage to get one good one of each kid even though the sun was mega bright!  
And I adore this picture, but Colby was actually crying!  I wanted one of them standing by the orange wild flowers, but Colby was not going for it, and so I settled for a candid shot from the back, haha. 

He loves Brooke so much, and I adore that he is clinging on to her like that. She is a great big sister, and was actually trying to be quite helpful with the picture taking.  This is such a stark contrast from where we are at last year in regards to picture taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment