Saturday, March 25, 2017

Lynn Creek Park

Our play group hasn't been quite as consistent as it was during the Fall, but someone normally coordinates a get-together of some sort during the week.  On this particular day back in March, we met up at the beach area of Lynn Creek Park.  We can get in free as Grand Prairie residents, and they have a big playground that Brooke loves.  I actually thought we were meeting at the playground, but when we were parking, I received the text that everyone was down by the water.  I hadn't dressed my kids in their swimsuits or applied sunscreen, but we all had a blast!
I borrowed sunscreen for Colby's sweet cheeks, and luckily him and Brooke were only slightly pink.  I, on the other hand, in my effort to provide shade for Colby at the water, was fried on my neck, arms, and back of my legs.  The things a mother does for her kids, haha.
Because Brooke's shorts were so wet, they were falling off her cute bum the whole time!
Colby just wanted to throw rocks into the lake.  Seeing the joy on their faces made me even more excited for our North Carolina vacation in April!!

No comments:

Post a Comment