Sunday, October 2, 2016

colby-11 months

Our big boy: uses the "more" sign without prompting, likes to open drawers and pull clothes out (which makes me nervous because he has almost caught his fingers multiple time), started scooting on his bum to get places, and bottom left tooth came in after a few restless nights.
We finally transitioned him from the pack-n-play in our room to his crib upstairs.  We kept him in our room a lot longer than Brooke, but he woke up a lot more during the night and I didn't want him to be so far away. Once he was consistent with 10-12 hours in our room, I knew he would do great up in his own room.
Before Colby was born, I remember being worried that I would be able to love him as much as I loved Brooke. He has surpassed all of my expectations and has stolen a very big part of my heart.  He's just a good boy and so full of personality.  It's hard NOT to love this little chunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment