Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Arlington Pumpkin Patch

This was the first of several pumpkin patches of the season, and by far the hottest!  One thing I don't love about Texas is how hot is stays at the beginning of Fall.  I just want crisp air!  Especially when we go to the pumpkin patch, haha.  All the kids had very rosy cheeks, but still had fun. 
We had the place to ourselves for almost 2 hours, and the kids kept themselves entertained while the moms chatted. The only downfall was that we were seriously lacking some cold water.  By the end of the outing, I'm pretty sure the kids had all shared water bottles. As usual, Danielle captured some super cute pictures of the kids playing together. (Brooke and Brandt)
 And some great still shots of my babies!
This picture of Colby perfectly captures the state of his poor little cheeks!  I seriously want to cry looking at this.  Out of nowhere, he started getting these rough patches on his cheeks, and I couldn't figure out if it was just dry skin, or something more serious.  Brooke had little eczema patches as a baby, but eczema lotion always did the trick.  Those same lotions were not helping my little guy, and his constant teething drool and dry straw didn't help the situation.  I asked the pediatrician about it, and after using his suggested remedies, and many other remedies from friends, I took him to the dermatologist.  I had to wait over a month to get in though, so we dealt with the rough patches until the first week of December.  I will post about that visit later, but I am happy to report that it is no longer an issue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment