Sunday, October 30, 2016

arboretum

At the end of October, Beverly's brother Tom came to visit with his friend Carol. They planned to go to the arboretum, and since I have been wanting to go for the last few years, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to meet up with them. It was still so hot, but we had a good time in the pumpkin village.  The straw was awful for Colby's poor little cheeks, but he loved making piles, so I let him have at it.
We had a picnic lunch together...
And I took Brooke and Colby through the children's gardens. Several school groups were there at the same time, which made for a really crowded and loud experience.  One teacher kept screaming at a particular student, which made Brooke nervous.  She really didn't leave my side, which worked out in my favor. 
Although we had a fun time, I don't think I will add this to our Fall traditions.  Maybe once every few years :)  I love my little munchkins, and it was nice to get to know Tom a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment