Saturday, September 3, 2016

colby-10 months

Things to remember about this month: One morning, as I went into his room, he said "muh, muh, muh", then said "dada dada", then "buh buh buh".  Almost as if he was calling for each member of his family :)  His bottom right tooth popped in, and another one is almost through on the top right.  He started waving, and pulls up on our hands to stand. He uses the sign for "more" without prompting.  Says "dat" repeatedly when he wants something.  Found his nostrils and wants his fingers in there all.the.time! By mid-month, he started sleeping about 12 hours at night. He loves his paci at night, and when he's getting tired. 
He loved the paper on the exam table during his check-up, haha.
When you're too lazy to hold your water cup...
Mother's Lounge Shenanigans...
Around this time, I feel like Colby really started to look like a big boy.  I'm not sure if it was his confidence in sitting, but his face just looked older to me as well. 
This kid needed a hair cut!
Even months later, I still remember this little nap at church.  He fell asleep quickly because he was SO tired, and I remember never wanting to forget the feeling of his chubby little hand resting on my arm.  He really is such a sweet boy and I feel blessed to be his Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment