Friday, September 9, 2016

dancer girl

I mentioned in a previous post that we signed Brooke up for a Ballet/Tap/Tumble class, but here's an update: She LOVES it!  Her class is filled with the most adorable and sweet little girls, and her teacher is really great at managing a whole room full of 3 and 4 year olds. I was a little worried about the teacher (Miss Emily), because I felt like the owner of the studio was giving me disclaimers about her not being friendly.  (Which is weird, in my opinion, coming from the owner.)  Miss Emily is not over the top friendly, and is maybe strict, but I love that Brooke is learning a ton and the girls are all following directions while having fun.  The assistant (Miss Grace) is really great as well.
They don't have a great parent observation area, but they do have a small window to look in, so I peek in once or twice during the hour class.  Colby gives me the perfect excuse because I sometimes pretend like I'm going to the restroom to change his diaper, haha.
I love this cute little dancer girl! My favorite is to watch her do ballet.  I don't know if this is something we'll keep up with forever, but for my 3 year old girl, it is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment