Tuesday, May 31, 2016

kimmie and josh come to texas

We had a fabulous time when Jimmie and Josh came to visit. This was the first time they met Colby, so it was a pretty big deal. There was a lot of mutual love going on, and Brooke instantly warmed up to them as well.  Brooke kept tabs on where they were at, at all times :)
Outings included a day at Hawaiian Falls, and a trip to the Fort Worth stockyards.  Brooke FINALLY was able to ride a pony, so her day was made.
I really wish I lived closer to my siblings because I miss having time with them, but it makes me appreciate the visits that much more.  I need to do a better job at talking to Kimberly on the phone because we have always been close, but it's hard now that we have such busy lives.  But it's definitely something that I feel is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment